From Wikipedia, the miễn phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: pizza hải sản
A seafood pizza with clams, shrimp and octopus.
Seafood pizza is pizza prepared with seafood as a primary ingredient. Many types of seafood ingredients in fresh, frozen or canned forms may be used on seafood pizza. Some retail pizza chains, as well as smaller restaurants, offer seafood pizzas to lớn consumers.
Various seafood can be used to lớn prepare the dish, such as fish (including salmon, tuna, anchovy), shellfish, clams, scallops, mussels, shrimp, squid, lobster and scungilli (sea snail), among others. Imitation seafood may also be used. Fresh or frozen seafood may be used, and some versions use canned seafood, such as canned tuna.
Pizza alla Napoletana
Pizza alla napoletana is topped with tomato, mozzarella, anchovies and olive oil (thus, what in Naples is called pizza romana, in Rome is called pizza napoletana).
Pizza ai Frutti di Mare
Frutti di Mare is an Italian type of pizza that may be served with scampi, mussels or squid. It typically lacks cheese, with the seafood being served atop a tomato sauce.
Tuna and Onions Pizza
A popular italian variety is the Tuna and Onions Pizza (pizza con cái tonno e cipolle), topped with tomato, mozzarella, canned tuna, red onions slices, and olive oil.
A variety of seafood pizza is pizza pescatore (fisherman's pizza), which is prepared with mussels and squid.
Xem thêm: racket boy
Domino's Pizza offers a seafood pizza in Vietnam, which (as of December 2012) was the company's "best-selling product in Vietnam".
Pizza Hut has offered a seafood pizza in Malaysia and India called "Seafood symphony". The Indian Pizza Hut version was prepared with fresh seafood from the waters of Kochi, India.
Barleycorn Pizza in Owego, Thành Phố New York, developed a specialty seafood pizza prepared with garlic, crab legs, shrimp and scallops.
Benedetti's Pizza in Manzanillo, Mexico, specializes in seafood pizza, including those prepared with anchovy and smoked oysters.
Ciro's Restaurant & Lounge in Mahopac, Thành Phố New York, developed a seafood pizza prepared with clams, shrimp, mussels and scungilli.
Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana in New Haven, Connecticut, is well known for its white clam pizza, featuring fresh littleneck clams.
Ko Olina's Pizza Corner restaurant in Kapolei, Hawaii, developed a pizza called "Original Hawaiian Poke Pizza", which uses poke, a raw seafood salad, on pizza. The poke is placed atop the pizza after the pizza has been cooked. Another dish the restaurant serves is a seafood pizza that includes lobster cream sauce in its preparation.
World's most expensive pizza
The world's most expensive pizza listed by Guinness World Records is a 12-inch (30 cm) seafood pizza called the "C6" that is prepared at Steveston Pizza Co. restaurant in Steveston, British Columbia (in the Metro Vancouver area) which costs C$850. The pizza includes lobster, caviar, tiger prawns and smoked salmon. Each slice is worth C$85, because it is divided into 10 slices. It has to lớn be pre-ordered one day in advance. The title for world's most expensive pizza was previously held by a C$178 pizza prepared with white truffle by Gordon Ramsay. As of September năm trước, Guinness World Records still lists the Gordon Ramsay pizza on their trang web.
There are several instances of more expensive pizzas, such as the US$4,200 “Pizza Royale 007" at Haggis restaurant in Glasgow, Scotland, which has caviar, lobster and is topped with 24-carat gold leaf, and the US$1,000 caviar pizza made by Nino's Bellissima pizzeria in Thành Phố New York City, Thành Phố New York. However, these are not officially recognized by Guinness World Records.
Xem thêm: vinh quang trong thù hận
- List of pizza varieties by country
- List of seafood dishes
- ^ Evans, Pete (2012). Seafood Pizza. Allen & Unwin. ISBN 1743363451
- ^ a b c Gutekanst, John (September 2014). "Fish Food: Seafood on pizza". Pizza Today. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ Cronin, Isaac; Johnson, Paul; Harlow, Jay (2013). The California Seafood Cookbook. Skyhorse Publishing, Inc. ISBN 1628731575
- ^ a b Evans, Matthew (2000). Italy. Lonely Planet. p. 25. ISBN 1864500220.
- ^ a b Henkel, Shri L; Brown, Douglas R. (2007). How to lớn Open a Financially Successful Pizza & Sub Restaurant. Atlantic Publishing Company. p. 187. ISBN 978-0910627801.
- ^ a b Gallagher, Roy (July 9, 2014). "Business Profile: Ciro's Restaurant & Lounge, Mahopac". The Examiner. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ Bush, Sarah (1989). The Book of Pizzas and Italian Breads. Penguin. p. 37. ISBN 0895867885.
- ^ Getz. Al (2005). Mystical Places and Marvelous Meals. iUniverse. p. 65. ISBN 0595345913.
- ^ Phi, Hoang (December 7, 2012). "Domino's Pizza tailoring to lớn local tastes". The Saigon Times. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ a b
- ^ "Pizza Hut fishing for seafood lovers in Malaysia". Pizza Marketplace. March 23, 2004. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ Walter, Joann R. (May 5, 2013). "Barleycorn Pizza, the 'coolest pizza in town'". The Daily Review. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ Baird, John (2009). Frommer's Portable Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo & Guadalajar. John Wiley & Sons. p. 126. ISBN 978-0470579992.
- ^ "50 States, 50 Pizzas". Zagat. September 24, 2013. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- ^ "101 Best Pizzas in America". The Daily Meal. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- ^ O’Connor, Christina (May 21, 2014). "Ko Olina Poke Pizza Dish Wins Big At International Competition". Midweek. Archived from the original on 3 September 2014. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ a b c (Staff) (April 26, 2014). "$450 pizza: B.C. pizzeria holds record for most expensive pie". CTV News. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ a b "Check out this seafood pizza that's $450". The Globe and Mail. originally published at CTVNews. April 28, 2014. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- ^ "Most Expensive pizza". Guinness World Records. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- ^ Shaw, Bryan (March 11, 2010). "Top Five Most Expensive Pizzas in The World". Haute Living. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- Ann Evans, Joyce (1986). Acceptability of Seafood Pizza. East Carolina University.
- "Seafood pizza ideas from Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell". Paula Duffy. 2013.